7 World's Smallest Sculptures Willard Wigan's work


He was born in 1957 in Birmingham. Willard Wigan's work started at a young age. He is someone who has dyslexia (difficulty reading) and various other types of learning difficulties, which makes it difficult to follow the lessons at school. As a fugitive, he tried to create works that can not be seen from the naked eye.

"It all began when I was 5 years old," he said, "I make rumahuntuk ants because I think they need a place to live. Then I make them shoes and hats. All of that is a fantasy world where I ran away from dyslexia because I could not stand against the teacher who is always criticizing my learning difficulties. That's how my story as microsculptor derived "

The results of Willard's work can only be seen using a microscope. Each of his works can be placed inside the pinhole. Enormous personal sacrifice in every creation of his work. Willard entered the level of meditation where the heartbeat slows down, to make it to reduce vibration on hand in order to create a masterpiece .. Even the echo of voices in the street outside can interfere with his job, so he chose to work at night when disturbance is minimal.

The results of Willard's work is often referred to as "the eighth wonder of the world". He has even received an award from Prince Charles for his work is amazing.

He uses a small operating equipment to make his work of emasdan grain of sand. To paint, he often uses the fine hair from the flies that have died.







0/Post a Comment/Comments

⬅️ Previous Next ➡️