Oscar Pistorius, the Disabled Pass the First World Championship Semi Final Run

With his artificial legs, Oscar Pistorius (yellow) can compete at the World Athletics Championships.
South African sprinter, Oscar Pistroius, the semi-finals qualify for the 400m run at the World Athletics Championships, Daegu, South Korea.
Pistorius became the first runner prosthetic users to qualify for the semi-finals after a third place with a time of 45.39 seconds.
Paralympic champion four times-Olympics for the disabled, was behind the first champion and British runner Chris Brown, Martyn Brown.
24-year-old runner who amputated his legs at the age of 11 years it had left behind in the first half of the race.
However, in the second half he rediscovered his strength and finally managed to finish the race in third.
"I feel like the other athletes at this championship. All sacrificed much for performing here, "said Pistorius.
"I do not feel like a pioneer," he continued.
"I feel very relieved to finish the race is already one month old because I do not race. So I was a little nervous, "tambanya.
"I do not feel like a pioneer."
Pistorius escape into the semifinal will reignite the debate about his performance in Daegu.
Because, most people assessing, Pistorius prosthesis made of fiber is considered a benefit to her double.
However, the spectators in the stadium seemed to disregard that and continue to provide support for Pistorius.
Pistorius himself chose to concentrate on facing the next race.
"If you look at my time, so I'm very realistic. I know my limits. When I was able to record 45.07 seconds then it all goes smoothly, "said Pistorius.
"I still have to work hard to record 45.07 and I think the record was not enough time to advance to the finals," he explained.
Pistorius stated very happy to qualify for the semi-finals, but he understands their struggle is not over.
"Tomorrow (semi finals) will be much more challenging," he said.

1/Post a Comment/Comments

Post a Comment

⬅️ Previous Next ➡️